SUBSIDIARY | TUSB
TECHNOPRENEUR UNIMAP SDN. BHD.
Incorporated on 10th January 2012 and officially became a subsidiary of UniMAP Holdings Sdn. Bhd. on 18th March 2016, TUSB has been approved as an R&D-status company by MIDA on 17th June 2016. TUSB offers services as follows:
- Contract Research and Development (R&D) : Highly qualified professionals that can provide a range of services & offers potential technology and knowledge transfers between UniMAP and industry.
- R&D Commercialisation : Prototyping & provide assistance for parents and IP rights locally and internationally.
- R&D Training & Professional Certificates Training : Up skilling and graduate industrial skill enhancement.
- Consultancy, Conferences, Workshops & Events : Multi-disciplinary consultants equipped to serve a wide range of business and industry needs.
- Testing Services : Laboratory and industry-based testing/product testing (included training).
- Services Rendered : Access to an extensive range of advanced research facilities and equipment.
Manager of TUSB
- Dr. Muhajir Bin Ab Rahim
Dr. Muhajir is a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP). He obtained M.Sc. degree in Control Engineering from University of Sheffield, UK and his Ph.D. degree in Vibration Control from University of Southampton, UK. Prior to joining UniMAP, he worked in Motorola Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. for several years. He has been involved in the area of testing and quality control of semiconductor production. Currently, he is active in research on Vibration Energy Harvesting and Active Vibration Control. He is also a member of BEM (Board of Engineers Malaysia), IET (Institution of Engineering & Technology, UK), and SVAM (Society of Vibration and Acoustics Malaysia).